TAO Getting distracted (BM #12)

Jan 15, 2014
The Art Of Getting distracted
  • Keep adding books to to-read list maniacally when all you want to do is read a book.
  • Drool over recipes of food on blogs  till you are too hungry to make that dish for which you wanted the recipe.
  • Watch a program on tv, standing with books in hand, on the way to your room to study.
  • When you talk to someone you know, watch their facial features keen enough to realise they seem unfamiliar
  • Start going through slam books, old collections, certificates of merit you got in kindergarten when clearing up clutter.
  • Have a small talk until its too late to pursue your morning/evening walk
  • Think about EVERYTHING when you want to meditate
Read what is TAO here

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha..this is such a true list. Every point had me shaking my hand and raising right hand saying 'me tooooo me toooo' :P :P

    I spent a good 2 hours on good reads doing nothing but adding books to my list :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont get me started on goodreads.. First, it was just the books.. Now I spend time on the quotes n giveaways. Thankfully, am not into the groups n quizzes yet!

      Delete
  2. Haha...great to have some company with such 'obsessions' :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts