Laughing till you have tears (BM #26)

Jan 29, 2014
Picking up Maya's prompt for the day :-) This is one of my favorite things to do but amn't lucky enough to have such moments often. I would be extremely jealous if someone said they do it almost everyday or even often. Definitely, laughing-till-you-have-tears would top my list of 'Happiness is...' meme.

I had my not-so-recent memorable laughing-till-you-have-tears in an unusual place. Yes, in a hospital! Not getting into lots of details, we were a bunch of ladies, acquainted at our gynaecologists place, pulling each others legs and laughing like crazy. We looked idiotic, I suppose. But none of us cared.
The next closest thing was when I recently narrated to my hubby how my daughter was trying to suck her thumb holding onto the little tail of a toy puppy(she wants to hold onto a cloth when sucking thumbs and trying to sleep) and it looked so funny. But my hubby couldn't make out what I was trying to tell amidst all that laughter. So that laughing session was one-sided. Sigh! 
Am waiting for the next moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts