ABCs of Mahabharatham(BM #24)

Jan 27, 2014

We are just few days away from completing this marathon. And I loved it throughout. Most of the days, I will keep contemplating about the subject for the post during the day and by end of day, I will do a post. I don't want this to end and I have taken it upon myself to carry on with the marathon. 
On a different note, I just completed reading The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakurani recently. I am loving the depth and complexity of the characters in Mahabharatham and I want to read more on this epic.
So,
  • Starting February am going to do a A to Z post on Mahabharatham. 
  • Since I have not read more on the epic yet, February will be a A-Z on Mahabharatham characters, that is I will pick a character with name starting with A, say Arjuna, Abhimanyu and so on. Am just planning to put down my thoughts about the character.
  • March will be a A-Z on emotions depicted in Mahabharatham say F for Friendship, R for Remorse and so on.
  • I hope I will do more reading this way and will have something to think about during the day :)
  • Since there are only 26 alphabets :-P, I will take off from blogging on random days ;-)
For now, this is my plan. Let me test my perseverance, dedication and reading skills. An 'epic' task, truly!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks! Am both excited and tensed about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea Gayathri! I am so looking forward to your series posts on Mahabharatham characters. I can imagine the intense reading and work you will have to put in for churning out posts like that. So looking forward to the coming days :)

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :-) yea, its a lot of work! Pls keep encouraging :-D

      Delete

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts