Blog Reader (BM #3)

Jan 6, 2014

I was looking out for a blog reader to make reading few blogs regularly easier. I liked the interface for both BlogLines and Digg. But BlogLines won hands down for one simple reason that I can integrate my social networking feeds into them as well. Here is a snapshot of how my BlogLines look like. Am yet to configure it completely. But so far, looks neat and organised, isn't it? 

What more? It has a handful of useful widgets like todo list, bookmarks etc. Just one more thing I would like to have. An app for my iPod Touch.






1 comment:

  1. Looks interesting, I did not take to feedly somehow. And was too lazy to try Bloglovin. Now will check Bloglines and Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts