Introducing Manu (BM #7)

Jan 10, 2014

 Introducing MANU, my soon-to-be 8 month old Baby Girl. ****DRUMROLL****

Image Courtesy: http://www.wallcoo.net/
Ofcourse, Manu is not  her real name, its not even her nick name. I stuck to this name(a combination of my and my hubby's name -don't think too much about it, i have a nick name and hence the combination) when I was pregnant with her and created a goodreads account for her. Yes, why not? Am opening up the lovely world of books and imagination to her. It's upto her to decide if she loves it or not. Just that I did it a tad bit early!


Anyways, coming to the subject of this post, I was waiting for her to grow up a little bit so that I can make her differentiate between a book and a toy. I am not sure if she is ready yet but I visited our Library today and was so excited looking at the children's books and I brought her around 8 books :-)

Also, whenever I get excited with a Baby/Children book that I come across, I add it to Manu's goodreads account hoping she will pick up this habit and I can provide with age specific books.
So here it is, the official goodreads account of Manu's linked to my blog, on the side bar and in this post :-) I will update her review errr reactions about the books over a period of time.

3 comments:

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts