Blog Resolutions for 2014 (BM #1)

Jan 4, 2014
I posted my Book Resolutions for 2014 a couple of days back. Now am here with my blog resolutions. (Breaking up resolutions, What a way to cheat, to write more posts, haa haa)
  • Am taking up the Blogathon 2014(http://dreamymommy.wordpress.com/2013/12/30/blogathon-jan-2014/). I was waiting for such motivation to write more on this blog apart from the book reviews that I do, at the rate of one or zero per month.
  • Read more blogs(which I already do) and more importantly, leave a comment!
  • Earn some blogger friends :)

1 comment:

  1. Belated new year wishes :)

    Good luck with your list. I have the same listed along with a dozen more :P

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts