The year that went by...

Dec 31, 2014
Tomorrow is the dawn of a new year. Am recollecting the year that went by. It was nothing short of awesome, considering the fact that my LO turned 1 and is blossoming into an adorable little girl. But when I drift my focus from the happy picture am holding too close to my eye, I see the world, the world that is becoming scarier and more frightening by the day. Its been more than a year since I moved to the US and what is happening around us is building up my fear quotient considerably. For one, I haven't mustered up enough courage to venture outdoors on my own yet. A spike in the crime rates in the neighborhood isn't helping much either. People argue that it is not just the US, robbery, cheating, sexual assaults are on the rise in India too. Whatever the statistics say, when I look back at 2014, the one thing that comes to my mind is Fear! I wish 2015 brings Peace and Harmony!

P.S:  In the year 2015, am again participating in the blogathon organised by Seema/. I don't want to start the new year on a negative note, hence this post is here already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts