Writing to me is..

Feb 19, 2013


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda

Writing to me is the unspoken word. And that’s exactly what I wanted to do with this blog. What better way than giving it a celebratory start with Blogadda’s WOW :-)

I am not a writer and am not sure if I have a way with words. But I intend to express the beautiful thoughts (so I believe :-)) that cross my mind but never find a stage. There are times when I have wanted to give a fitting response, a snap reply, express my opinion about a social issue or put forth a sensible point but have refrained myself from doing so for many reasons.
The reason could be anything ranging from accepting the individuality of thoughts to trying not to be rude to not having the right platform to simply acknowledging to myself that responding is a damn waste of time. Also, being a person allergic to verbal diarrhoea, I prefer to record these unspoken words as raves or rants or musings, whichever word fits the bill.

I am also a strong believer of the wonders a book can do the creativity of a child. Amidst all the celebrations, chaos and routine of life, am constantly struggling not to give up reading to nurture the undying curiosity of the child within me. And of late, I have discovered that reviewing a book helps me immensely in analysing my own thought process. It helps me in preserving the moments I shared with the book to posterity. So this blog will also record my opinions on the books I read.

Most importantly, Writing takes me into a meditative state of mind streamlining all the rushing thoughts into focused expressions. I want to decongest my mind of negative opinions and be conscious of my own self. I would be happier if my writing triggers a thought or two in the mind of the readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts