Small Steps, Big Impact

Oct 25, 2018

A few days back, I had been reading a particular book and there was a mention about one-minute rule. Ever since I read it, it stuck to my mind and kept haunting me(in a good way) whenever i faced a similar situation. (More on One-minute rule in the next post).

That got me thinking, that I should post such 'Small Step, Big Impact' pieces that I read randomly in books and elsewhere. These small steps doesn't make a big difference in your everyday schedule yet the cumulative impact is huge. In a way, these are habits that one should develop but are often postponed or overlooked. So, let's get ready for Small Steps, Big Impact!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts