Tweet tweet tweet

Jan 7, 2015
My definition of social media,

Facebook = Personal life moments.
Twitter = Observe the world around you keenly and Voice your opinions.
Blog = Yap, yap, yap.
LinkedIn = Where I think I should be, Ahem!
Pinterest = Ready reference
Youtube = Timepass!

As you can see, I view twitter more as an intellectual media and hence my absence(or minimal presence) is justified. Digging deeper, the truth actually is I have never been comfortable with the whole design of twitter inspite of the fact I embrace technology quite well. The time has come to explore twitter more fervently (am running out of ideas for marathon too!).  So, I hereby add 'becoming a tweep' to my new year resolution list (come on, we are only a week into the new year and resolutions are still in vogue).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts