Frog Craft

Mar 21, 2016

This is one of those spur-of-the-moment crafts. My daughter would say let's do a craft and when I ask her what she wants to do, she will say something that comes to her mind at that instant. This time, its a Frog. 
She is about to turn 3 in a couple of months and mostly enjoys gluing and coloring. Though it sounds limited, there is quite a variety in each category. When it comes to gluing, different things give her different experience, like gluing paper, cotton, glitter, sand etc. 


For the Frog craft, I drew a frog image (Curious Q: Why is the head away from the body? Then I explained we are anyway going to cut and put them together)
Then I cut drew and cut eyes from a piece of white cardstock. Meanwhile, she decided that the frog needs some speckles! This was totally her thought and I was quite surprised about the details :)
Then I cut a strip of red construction paper and rolled it a bit and stuck it as a tongue. As a final touch, we cut the pieces and stuck them on a strip of cardboard so she can hold it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts