Cake Craft - 5 to 8 years

Feb 18, 2016
Let's make a Cake because its somebody's birthday everyday ;) And yeah, today is little special because its been 3 years since I started this blog!


I used the cardboard rings that we end up with after using up a duct tape, a paper roll and few scrap papers.


Paint the cardboard rings with a color of your choice and cut matching circles to go on top of each ring. Make the flame for the candle with construction paper and make a slit on top of the straw to insert it. 
Then decorate as you wish and assemble. I simply cut scrap paper to look like chocolate icing and punched few stars out of glitter paper and stuck them randomly. And I used a paper plate as the base


.Age Range: 5-8 years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts