TAOism

Dec 11, 2013
No, not the chinese TAO! This is my own TAO - 'The Art Of' doing something. Quite a few years back, when I was working for Infosys, I became interested in the internal writers forums. Its not meant for serious writers or anything, that I had been a part of it is a proof enough. My first post was titled 'The Art of doing Nothing' and talked about well, doing nothing. And it did create some ripples or so I wish to believe.

Now reading 'Eat, Pray, Love' by Elizabeth Gilbert and coming across Bel far niente(beauty of doing nothing), my memories went back to the above mentioned attempt at Infy. And why not bring out the TAO of other things as well! Rest in next... :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts