Yay! (BM #28)

Jan 31, 2014

The Blogathon is over :-) And I posted every single day from the time I took it up. And I have been enjoying it immensely. This was inspite of the fact that my laptop failed me few weeks back. I had been posting through my iPod touch and it did come with its own limitations owing to which some of my posts had bad formatting and I couldn't read other blogs and comment enough. And auto posting of reviews from goodreads too failed and I couldn't figure out why but ended up posting reviews manually. There were 61 other bloggers taking part in the marathon and I wanted to read all of them. Unfortunately, I did not even cross 20 approximately.
But am so glad that I managed to post everyday and am going to continue with this trend as much as possible. So, as I had mentioned in my post here, am starting off with 'Characters of Mahabharatha' in a couple of days. The couple of days is for me to prepare myself. Still am planning to post updates on this tomorrow.
Another good thing is I enrolled for the online course in Coursera 'Crafting an effective writer' which starts on feb 7th. I hope to complete that too and make my writing a little better because when I read my old posts (especially About me section), am not really happy about the job I had done. 
Putting my objectives in writing definitely makes me more focused :-) and 'Yay!!!' once again for the successful Blogathon and 'Congratulations!' to everyone who pulled it through.

1 comment:

Share your opinion. Your comments would make my day :)

Copyright © 2014 Living a Thousand Lives...
Template by These Paper Hearts